Reliable veterinary practice management software has invaluable benefits for any veterinary practice. It’s hard to imagine practicing veterinary medicine today without it. When asking veterinarians and their staff why they chose the software they currently use, ease of use, great support, great value, and a few standout features often top the list. Along those lines, here are the top five things that veterinary practices say they love most about NaVetor.
- Ease of Use. The more intuitive, the better! NaVetor was developed specifically with ease of use in mind. With or without prior knowledge, nearly anyone can understand how to get around in this user-friendly software. In fact, one veterinary assistant who had worked in the field for about ten years told us she sat down and figured out (on her own) how to use the system as a receptionist. No additional support needed.
- Treatment Sheets. This workflow tool earns top marks from NaVetor users. Treatment Sheets allow staff members to manage patient care with automated checklists and task assignments. With Treatment Sheets, practices have one convenient place to outline patient care tasks, assign them to the appropriate staff member, and track progress. When tasks are completed, staff members can quickly check them off the list. Users also have the option to utilize pre-set treatment sheets or to create their own.
- Handy Dashboards. The ability to access key tasks from one central location can add up to real time savings each day. Quite simply, more clicking equals more time lost. In contrast, having everything you need on one screen means less clicking and more time for other, more important tasks – like caring for patients. For example, from NaVetor’s main dashboard, you can view patient summaries and upcoming appointments, check patients in when they arrive, and access all staff announcements and notifications, among other things—all from one central location. The dashboard consolidates important information into a single view, and helps you evaluate success with key performance indicators that measure the health of your practice.
- Mobile App. Using the NaVetor mobile app on an iPhone or iPad, you can efficiently and accurately complete tasks from check-in to check-out, including invoicing and accepting payments, sending messages to other staff members, and contacting support while on the go. The NaVetor mobile app provides the flexibility to accommodate your workflow, so you no longer have to plan it around the availability of a workstation. It has also cemented the veterinary curbside care model firmly into place by allowing transactions to occur, whether you are in the parking lot or inside the office, without disruption.
- Great support. In a perfect world, tech support would never be needed. In the real world, however, access to good support makes life a lot more perfect. Veterinary practices love Patterson’s award-winning, prompt, 24/7 support, available via email, phone, or live chat. Practices submit suggestions on a regular basis, and we take those recommendations seriously, often including them in the monthly updates. One veterinary practice manager said, “If we think of new things to add, we submit suggestions once a week and it seems like every time an update comes out, at least one of our suggestions has been addressed and updated.”
- Support sea turtles. And here’s something else to love. For every purchase of NaVetor, we donate $35 to the Texas Sealife Center to rescue and rehabilitate endangered sea turtles. So improving your practice also means improving conservation and the environment.
Our goal is to make your life easier, so that your practice is as healthy as your patients. If you’d like to take a closer look at NaVetor, request a demo or contact our sales team at email@example.com or 877-422-8838.